Cyrus-sasl official releases?

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Wed Nov 23 15:39:50 EST 2016

> I'm going to try to make a pre-release tarball today and have folks give it
> a test drive.  Technically Im on vacation today, but I hope to squeeze this
> in between family stuff.

I just did a compile test within the confines of the OpenWrt build
system. The OpenWrt build process checks to ensure patches are properly
applied, and the build of cyrus-sasl failed with:

	Aborting.  Reject files found.

This is evidentally because of the presence of the following files in
the 2.1.27-pre1 tarball:

	cyrus-sasl-2.1.27]$ find . -name *rej
	./win32/include/config.h.rej
	./win32/common.mak.rej

Are these files supposed to be distributed? If so, then I could patch
them out when building on OpenWrt. Otherwise, I think we could remove
them before the final release.

Aside from that, 2.1.27-pre1 successfully compiled on OpenWrt.

Thank you!

--
Mike

:wq