Load-balancing LDAP using GSSAPI/Kerberos/Cryus-SASL

Frank Swasey Frank.Swasey at uvm.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:25:53 EST 2016

With OpenLDAP you solve this by using an ssl cert with Alternative names on each server – and you use the sasl-host parameter to tell OpenLDAP to use that common name between the various certs on the actual LDAP servers.  How you duplicate that in AD is left to the reader…

—
Frank Swasey
Systems Architecture & Administration