Download section and 2.1.27 release for Cyrus SASL

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Aug 30 15:40:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've just seen the new https://cyrusimap.org/ web site.  The download
section for Cyrus SASL does not appear clearly...  The available links I
managed to find to download software point to Cyrus IMAP.
Would it be possible to improve that?

Also, could a new version of Cyrus SASL be released?
Cyrus SASL 2.1.26 dates back to 2012, and several patches have been
committed since that time.
I believe a 2.1.27 release would be useful.

P.-S.:  If you could update config.guess and config.sub in the new
release, it would be great because recent systems (like
3.17.4-301.fc21.ppc64le) are otherwise not recognized at configure time
without manual intervention to update these files in the 2.1.26 tarball.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« La femme a la passion du calcul : elle divise son âge par deux,
   double le prix de ses robes, triple les appointements de son mari et
   ajoute cinq ans à l'âge de sa meilleure amie. » (Marcel Achard)