sasldb2 migration

Konstantin myownletters at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:48:03 EDT 2015

I've disabled gdbm USE flag for dev-libs/cyrus-sasl-2.1.26-r9.
So now it has only following flags enabled:
berkdb pam ssl

After that i was able to copy old db file to /etc/sasl2/sasldb2
I can list users wuthsasldblistusers2
user1 at domain.com: userPassword
user2 at domain.com: userPassword

Here is the new issue i have. After i added new user i see
test at domain.com: cmusaslsecretOTP
user1 at domain.com: userPassword
user2 at domain.com: userPassword

Can i disable OTP and use only old method without recompilation ?

--
*This message was delivered using 100% recycled electrons*.