error while make command

Roberto C. Sánchez roberto at connexer.com
Sun Mar 23 14:32:47 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30:41PM +0530, Pramiti Goel wrote:
>    Ohh i am sorry i was unaware of the fact. I thought i need to separately
>    download it.
>    Can u tell me the exact package name of Sasl2 , cyrus-sasl ,Login
>    authentication for IMAP and Sieve in ubuntu?

If you work from the command-line, then use 'apt-cache search [package]'
and if you work through the GUI, go into software center and search
there.

There are lots of packages depending on whether your backend is MIT
Kerberos, Heimdal Kerberos, a SQL database, etc.  You will need to
select packages appropriate to your environment.

Regards,

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sánchez