Making the keytab option work

Roberto C. Sánchez roberto at connexer.com
Thu Jan 30 10:21:11 EST 2014

I am working on fixing some of the bugs filed against the Debian
cyrus-sasl2 package.  There is one bug that pertains to the keytab
option not working when SASL is compiled against MIT Kerberos.  I have
implemented the attached patch in the Debian package (version 2.1.25).
I am providing it here for review and comment.  If it can be
incorporated upstream as is, that would be excellent.  If any changes
are required, please let me know.

For reference, the bug report can be viewed here:
http://bugs.debian.org/651308

Regards,

-Roberto

--