turn off duplicatesuppression for a singe mailbox

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Sun Feb 23 08:53:00 EST 2014

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.11.2012, 09:25 -0600 schrieb Dan White:
> On 11/28/12 15:46 +0100, Marcus Schopen wrote:
> >Hi Ken,

> >> Hi Marcus,
> >>
> >> There is an annotation that you can set on the mailbox to turn off
> >> the duplicate suppression. Check the docs for the exact name. We
> >> have done that here for a single mailbox in the past, but I do not
> >> remember the exact details.
> >
> >Yes, I found the email from Paul Engle "duplicatedeliver annotation"
> >
> >http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2010-November/033916.html
> >
> >As cyrus admin I'm running user in the same "permission denied" problems
> >like he did. But I'm not 100% sure about the notation of mboxcfg
> >command.
>
> With version 2.4.16, the following works for me in cyradm:
>
> localhost> mboxcfg
> usage: mboxconfig mailbox [comment|expire|news2mail|sharedseen|sieve|squat|/<explicit annotation>] value
> localhost> mboxcfg user.dwhite /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/duplicatedeliver true
> localhost>
>
> Support was added in 2.3.9, according to the changes file.

As user cyrus I'm getting a "Permission denied" when trying to turn off
duplicatesuppression for a singe mailbox on Cyrus 2.4.12 (Ubuntu 12.04
LTS). Do I have to set special ACLs for the command even as admin user
cyrus?

localhost> mboxconfig user.testuser duplicatedeliver true
mboxconfig: Permission denied

Ciao
Marcus