saslauthd+kerberos infinite loop inside sendto_kdc.c at function service_fds

Rodrigo Nuno Bragança da Cunha rodrigo.cunha at ist.utl.pt
Wed Sep 18 14:33:29 EDT 2013

On 18/09/13 18:49, Dan White wrote:
> As a work around, you could try using saslauthd's pam backend with a krb5
> pam module.

I'm using saslauthd as an authentication method for slapd, so that's not
really an option...

I could patch kerberos code so that if the cycle goes on for X times
without returning the process dies, or something like that... or I could
simply kill and relaunch saslauthd automatically if it goes weird...

Could this be a saslauthd bug? Is it a problem with kerberos library?

--
Rodrigo Nuno Bragança da Cunha
Núcleo de Sistemas