How to enable LOGIN PLAIN under TLS in Sendmail 250-AUTH advertisement (Sendmail 8.14.5 + Cyrys-SASL 2.1.25p2-ldap + cyrus-imapd-2.4.13p0)

Denis Lapshin deniza956 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 01:40:31 EDT 2013

Dear Claus,

Thank you for answer. There was my mistake in sendmail.mc file. I've
completely checked and open quotes like ` and closed quotes ' for
statements and all seems work just fine. I can see STARTTLS advertisement
if I connected by using #telnet localhost 25, by using TLS connection it
appears 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN.

I can't test it out completely just now, but it is a great progress since
I've started my Cyrus setup.

Denis

--
Best regards,