Postfix cyrus imap

Mikel mgilsanz at grupoavalon.es
Thu Mar 29 08:07:41 EDT 2012

Tahnk Steve this is a single user ldif , dc=Avalon and dc=avalon works
two I tried change it to probe only.

dn: CN=sogo,CN=Users,DC=avalon,DC=com,DC=es
changetype: add
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
cn: sogo
givenName: sogo
distinguishedName: CN=sogo,CN=Users,DC=avalon,DC=com,DC=es
instanceType: 4
whenCreated: 20120306123804.0Z
whenChanged: 20120309005323.0Z
displayName: sogo
uSNCreated: 461468
uSNChanged: 491459
name: sogo
objectGUID:: iZBt9gPCnkycvvgHK0/xyA==
userAccountControl: 66048
codePage: 0
countryCode: 0
pwdLastSet: 129756792826281720
primaryGroupID: 513
objectSid:: AQUAAAAAAAUVAAAAlDfe6z2UYrezklsJdycAAA==
accountExpires: 9223372036854775807
sAMAccountName: sogo
sAMAccountType: 805306368
userPrincipalName: sogo at avalon.com.es
objectCategory:
CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=avalon,DC=com,DC=es
dSCorePropagationData: 20120308125326.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 20120308125326.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 20120308125326.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 16010108151056.0Z
lastLogonTimestamp: 129757002741425590

Mikel Gilsanz Prieto

Responsable Dpto. Sistemas / IT Manager

mgilsanz at grupoavalon.es