Digging into a problem

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Tue Jul 3 14:07:13 EDT 2012

Hi Alexey,

Alexey Melnikov schrieb am 2012-07-03 18:56:54:
> Ok, this is fairly recent.
>
> I should have also asked for the Cyrus SASL version used by Ubunto 11.10.
>
> I need to check what has changed between these 2 versions of Cyrus
> SASL in order to have any meaningful theory.

Okay, the change shouldn't be that big. It seems I had something that
is called
libsasl2-2_2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu2_amd64.deb running in
the Ubuntu 11.10 installation.

Maybe you get a theory. Else I will collect more information (collect
some more data how the library and my application call each other in
which order) and track/dump the SASL exchange that is done. I am just
very busy at the moment. It might be, that I won't be able to collect
all that data before the week-end.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer            USt-IdNr. DE244176643
Contact details:     http://matthias.wimmer.tel/