logging successful smtp auth?

Amir 'CG' Caspi cepheid at 3phase.com
Sun Aug 26 15:12:40 EDT 2012

Sorry for the multiple sends, as I mentioned, I wasn't sure if the
originals got through... apologies for the duplicates!

To update:

	One thing I just realized is that the error messages are from
sm-scanner, not sm-acceptingconnections... not sure if that means
anything or not, except that sm-scanner doesn't log the connecting
IP, it just seems to log the relay IP.
	For users who use TLS, I can see their authentications in
/var/log/maillog, but users who authenticate without TLS don't show
up there as far as I can tell.
	So, basically, I'm trying to find out if there's a way to get
sendmail or SASL to log the sending (authenticated) user, not just
the recipient.

Thanks.
						--- Amir