Update of config.guess

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:01:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey.melnikov at isode.com> wrote:
> Julien ÉLIE wrote:
>
>> Hi Alexey,

>>> Do you know if it is possible just to update config.guess and not the
>>> rest of libtool/automake/etc.?
>>
>> Sure.  The config.guess and config.sub files can be updated separately.
>> I am used to taking them from:
>>    http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=tree
>>
>> Just click on "raw" to have the full URL to download them.
>>
>> (We update these two files each time we release a new version of INN. It
>> is straight-forward to do.)
>
> Ok, I overcame my fear ;-) and committed the latest versions.

Hey, since you have commit access and appreciate build system fixes,
would you consider merging the patches that fix the build on mingw?

I would probably need to rebase them, though:

https://gitorious.org/cyrus-sasl/cyrus-sasl-elmarco/commits/mingw32

regards

--
Marc-André Lureau