Building on OS X

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Tue Oct 4 18:20:47 EDT 2011

--On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:07 PM -0500 Dan White <dwhite at olp.net>
wrote:

> On 04/10/11 13:58 -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>> --On Monday, September 19, 2011 5:10 PM -0600 Mike Conigliaro
>> <mike.conigliaro at livingsocial.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> Has anyone successfully built Cyrus SASL on OS X? I've been trying to
>>> build v2.1.25 for a few hours now, but I'm stuck with this
>>> "-install_name only allowed with -dynamiclib" error. Any ideas?
>>
>> Built fine for me on OSX 10.7.  There are other issues with 2.1.25 on
>> the mac which were pointed out with the 2.1.24 RC and apparently were
>> completely ignored once again.
>
> Quanah,
>
> Can you file a bug report, or do you have one open?

Are bugs now supposed to be filed at: <http://www.cyrusimap.org/> ?  I've
not seen this site before.  <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/sasl-library.html>
still says to send them to the cyrus-sasl list.

Also, in reviewing my email, the problems with OSX that need fixing were
reported all the way back to 2.1.22

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount