New SASLdb mechanism MDB

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Fri Nov 18 19:08:13 EST 2011

Attached is a proof-of-concept implementation of a sasldb plugin using the new
memory-mapped database library (MDB) we've developed in the OpenLDAP Project.
It is probably not suitable for production use, just posting it now to get
early feedback.

If you're not familiar with MDB you can read about it at the LDAPCon 2011
site. The abstract, paper, and presentation slides are all available there.

http://www.daasi.de/ldapcon2011/index.php?site=program

The paper and slides are also available on my on site, in addition to the
Doxygen docs for the library.

http://highlandsun.com/hyc/mdb/20111010LDAPCon-MDB.pdf
http://highlandsun.com/hyc/mdb/20111010LDAPCon%20MDB.pdf
http://highlandsun.com/hyc/mdb/