Oauth SASL mechanism implentation

William Mills wmills at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jan 21 13:34:26 EST 2011

Greetings.

Now that I've finally gotten permission to put my code out into open source I have an implementation of a SASL mechanism in the Cyrus SASL framework.  The draft spec (about to expire) is

	http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

and you can find the code at

	https://github.com/sweetums/SASL-OAuth

Many warts, and lots to fix, but it's out there.  TODO list includes:

-	work on channel binding with the newish Cyrus SASL source drop that includes it.
-	update to conform with the -11 or later OAuth2 core spec and the bearer token spec
-	update the draft spec to handle the above

Regards,

-bill