saslauthd/PAM IP logging on failure

Amir 'CG' Caspi cepheid at 3phase.com
Mon Apr 4 10:04:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

	I'm not sure how saslauthd would log the remote host if it's
not being passed that info... but I'm willing to enable debug flags,
etc.  If you can tell me where to turn on the debug flags, and how to
configure syslog to see the info, I'm totally willing to give it a
shot, to see if I can get that info into the log.
	However, this is the first I've heard of saslauthd even
having that info - everyone previously had said that the code would
need to be modified.

Thanks!
						--- Amir