MS Sql

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Sep 8 23:52:38 EDT 2010

On 08/09/10 14:44 +0100, Bruno Matos wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm using Cyrus SASL to configure authentication in Qpid, and I would
>like to know if it is possible to use MsSql or how to add support for
>it.

See:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-sasl/2.1.23/

and in particular:
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-sasl/2.1.23/options.php

Using the cpp/etc/sasl2/qpidd.conf file (within the source) as a guide,
you'd do something like:

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sql
sql_engine: mysql
sql_hostnames: localhost
sql_user: user
sql_passwd: secret
sql_database: sasl
sql_select: SELECT %p FROM user_table WHERE username = '%u' and realm = '%r'
sql_insert: INSERT INTO user_table (username, realm, %p) VALUES ('%u', '%r', '%v')
sql_update: UPDATE ...

and obviously remove the 'sql_select: dummy select' line from that config.

--
Dan White