problems sasl not create database sasl.db

spiderslack spiderslack at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 4 20:52:35 EDT 2010

hello

I'm testing with the sasl sasldb but it does not create the file sasl.db

[root at localhost ~]# saslpasswd2 -c test
Password:
Again (for verification):
[root at localhost ~]# ls /var/lib/sasl2/
[root at localhost ~]#
[root at localhost ~]# sasldblistusers2
listusers failed
[root at localhost ~]#

I looked and saw the logs the following message

Sep  4 20:46:46 localhost saslpasswd2: could not find auxprop plugin,
was searching for [all]
Sep  4 20:46:46 localhost saslpasswd2: could not find auxprop plugin,
was searching for [all]
Sep  4 20:46:58 localhost saslpasswd2: could not find auxprop plugin,
was searching for [all]
Sep  4 20:46:58 localhost saslpasswd2: could not find auxprop plugin,
was searching for [all]
Sep  4 20:47:25 localhost sasldblistusers2: unable to open Berkeley db
/var/lib/sasl2/sasl.db: No such file or directory
Sep  4 20:47:25 localhost sasldblistusers2: _sasldb_getkeyhandle has failed

Has anyone had this problem, or have any idea where I'm wrong?

Regards.