Using more than one SASLDB

Koaps koaps at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 21:33:28 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I've been trying to figure out how to use a different sasldb2 for different instances of svn.

I have a svn server that listenings on two different ports for two different repo areas(one is for testing some code for managing SVN)

I wanted have the testing site use a different sasldb since there is the possibility that it could destroy or override the master sasldb, which would be very bad.

I have different users the xinetd runs svnserve as, svn and svn-dev, and I tried making svn.conf and svn-dev.conf files in /etc/sasl2 but it doesn't seem to work and sasl just keeps looking at the master db.

Is there a way to get this to work?

I tried to see if it was something SVN related but it seems to be sasl. I'm not how to get it to read the other config file so it looks at the dev sasldb.

Thanks