authentication problems tls_start_servertls() failed

Joe Klein jk70.arin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 15:19:23 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a good troubleshooting FAQ for conditions that cause
tls_start_servertls() failed? I have two servers (FreeBSD 8.0 and
8.1PRERELEASE) (intending to build a murder) ... the secound one started
to fail identification after a late night upgrade. I am trying to figure
out what I may have fatfingerd.

Also, any tutorials on implementing pgsql as the cyrusdb back end?
--
Joseph T. Klein

 Cellular Phone: 414 628-3380
Primary  e-mail: jtk at titania.net
Academic e-mail: jtklein at uwm.edu

"They that give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty or safety."
                                                 -- Benjamin Franklin