OAuth mechanism.

William Mills wmills at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jul 19 21:37:37 EDT 2010

How solid does this need to be prior to getting submitted back?  Is
there a referred source code repo to use (Sourceforge, code.google.com,
...)?

The code still has some warts in it and wants some thought on things
like where credentials get cached and such.  Also need an open OAuth API
to build against for the server side (Client doesn't need that).

-bill