authentication mechanism in Java

Mark Beavis mark.beavis at rhe.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 19:58:43 EST 2010

Hi -

I need to plug a customised authentication routine (written in Java) into Cyrus SASL.

Is this possible? And if so, what is the best way to accomplish this?

My current idea is to call my java code from the _sasl_checkpass() method, as per the docs. I'm certianly no expert in C, but I believe you can do this via JNI.

Thanks -
This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are for those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of RHE Group.