Problem with saslauthd

Jimmy Renner jimbo at renner.se
Thu Jan 21 05:07:50 EST 2010

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right forum for such questions, so excuse
me if not.

I have configured saslauthd to use getpwent and if I use testsaslautd
or imtest all seems to work. However, if I change the password I
cannot login using either Horde/Imp nor Pine. If I again check with
imtest it gives a positive answer and if I then again try with Pine or
Horde it works.

It is as imtest updates some other files besides passwd which Pine and
Horde looks in.

Im running FreeBSD 7.2 with:
cyrus-imapd-2.1.18
cyrus-sasl-saslauthd-2.1.23