Compile syrus-sasl

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Tue Jan 5 18:44:14 EST 2010

On 05/01/10 20:57 -0200, marcelo.xavier at caixa.gov.br wrote:
>Help!
>
>I need a clean install of cyrus-sasl 2.1.23 on Debian Lenny.
>I need the libraries for OpenLDAP.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>I'm using ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
>
>OpenSSL installed at /usr/local/ssl but seems that it is not there!
>
>checking LOGIN... disabled
>configure: WARNING: OpenSSL not found -- NTLM will be disabled
>checking NTLM... disabled
>configure: WARNING: OpenSSL not found -- PASSDSS will be disabled

 From a fresh compile of 2.1.24rc1 on lenny, with openssl in it's standard
location:

rm config.cache
./configure --with-openssl=/usr

checking openssl/evp.h usability... yes
checking openssl/evp.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/evp.h... yes
checking for EVP_DigestInit in -lcrypto... yes
checking for OpenSSL... yes

With your ssl location, it'll look for /usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/evp.h

See <sasl source>/cmulocal/openssl.m4 for details.

--
Dan White