how to Configure Cyrus SASL on HP-UX and verify the DIGEST-MD5 and GSSAPI with sample clinet/server program

Hiro Lalwani meetmehiro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 07:46:55 EDT 2009

Hi Dan White,
I need following information.

1. I have HP-UX-11.23 system, How to compile Cyrus-SASL 2.1.23 on HP-UX
system ?

2. How to enable DIGEST-MD5 and GSSAPI while building/(gmake and gmake
install) the Cyrus-SASL on HP-UX system?

3.  There are the sample programs of client and server along with the
Cyrus-SASL 2.1.23 , How I will use these sample program on the HP-UX
    system to verify all the sec Mech(GSSAPI,DIGEST-MD5,PLAIN) working on
HP-UX.

Could any one help me, to resolve the above queries. ?

--
thanks & regards
Hiro Lalwani

--