Domain login problem

Dhruva T S dhruvats at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Dec 8 23:32:04 EST 2009

Hi,

We are having 3 domains dom1,dom2 and dom3 in Active directory.
I am using "ldapsearch -I -Y NTLM -H ldap://ldap.example.com -b 'ou=users,ou=readmanager'  'cn=dhruva ts.' " to search the user.

By default, always, it is taking "dom1" as the domain in type 3  NTLM  message domain name field .
 How can I authenticate  with the server using the  user who is there in some other domain, other than  "dom1".

Can I give the username as "dom2\dhruva" ? when the ldapsearch asks for username?

Thanks and regards,
Dhruva