AUTH password problem.

Josep M. websurfer at gamu.navegants.org
Fri May 16 08:48:03 EDT 2008

Hello Dieter.

Thanks for the input, Debian supports more than 8 characters, but sasl
package inclosed in Debian seems that don't support more than 8
characters, I will take a look about this and write in debian mail
lists, and if can't be solved will write the Debian Package Maintainer
asking for this issue.

Thanks for all answers.
Josep