GSSAPI against Microsoft AD

Morten Sylvest Olsen mso at medical-insight.com
Fri Jul 11 09:47:13 EDT 2008

Yves Dorfsman wrote:
> Ken Hornstein wrote:
>>> I believe that Ken Hornstein says he did, but he said it was
>>> difficult  to build.
> When I run sasl2-sample-server, do I need to run saslauthd ? When I run
> it in verbose mode, it starts but it seems that sample-server is not
> talking to it.
>
> Is there a way to get more details from sample-server/client ?

Forgot to mention:

If you have fuzied too much around with generating the host keys on the
AD server, the kvno may be out of sync with you keytab, which could also
result in authentication errors, even though you were able to get a host
key from the AD.

/Morten
--
Morten Sylvest Olsen, System Developer
Medical Insight A/S, Krumtappen 4,3.th,2500 Valby, Denmark
Phone:+4546550444, Mobile:+4551573092,Mail: mso at medical-insight.com