cyrus-sasl + auxprop plugin for ldap

Anna Arnaudova annaarnaudova at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:27:56 EDT 2007

Because saslauthd allows only single authentication mechanism to be used.
In my case I need to be able to have both mysql and ldap (though may be it
is possible to have in both through pam).
I guess auxprops frameworks allows this multiple mechanisms  to be achieved.
At least, that's how it looks at first glance.

Anna