No SQL module found

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Tue Oct 23 00:01:05 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 22:14 +0100, Jorge Bastos wrote:
> Can you give me a detailed explanation on what you did?

And in particular, is there anything we could do to improve the
documentation for the cyrus-sasl2 Debian package(s)?

We've made some documentation improvements in the testing/unstable
version, so you may want to compare:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-cyrus-sasl2/cyrus-sasl-2.1/trunk/debian/README.Debian?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-cyrus-sasl2/cyrus-sasl-2.1/trunk/debian/sasl2-bin.README.Debian?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

That's in addition to the upstream documentation.

I believe lack of documentation of common use cases as well as an
overview for system administrators is one of the major stumbling blocks
-- people find outdated HOWTO's and other information in various places
and then become utterly confused when nothing seems to fit together.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net>