No SQL module found

Mon Oct 22 12:57:58 EDT 2007

Am Montag, 22. Oktober 2007 schrieb Roberto C. Sánchez:
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 02:26:04PM +0200, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I try to use cyrus-sasl with postfix on a Debian etch (stable) system. I
> > want SASL to authenticate against a MySQL database (without saslauthd). I
> > have installed the libsasl2-2 [1] and the SQL modules.
>
> Florian,
>
> What is the output of `COLUMNS=200 dpkg -l |grep sasl` ?

For me the output is:

osiris:~# COLUMNS=200 dpkg -l |grep sasl
ii  libsasl2                                     2.1.22.dfsg1-8
Authentication abstraction library
ii  libsasl2-2                                   2.1.22.dfsg1-8
Authentication abstraction library
ii  libsasl2-modules                             2.1.22.dfsg1-8
Pluggable Authentication Modules for SASL
ii  libsasl2-modules-sql                         2.1.22.dfsg1-8
Pluggable Authentication Modules for SASL (SQL)
ii  sasl2-bin                                    2.1.22.dfsg1-8
Administration programs for SASL users database

I'm using etch.

For me it would be also ok to have postfix authenticate against SQL directly.
Do you know if it's possible to use direct authentication for SMTP relay?

Florian