sasl_log_level: Use the same sasldb on two Cyrus Imapd servers

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:27:06 EDT 2007

Hello Andreas

2007/10/17, Andreas Winkelmann <ml at awinkelmann.de>:

> > - I checked a lot of documentation but I did not find out how I can
> > set the log level for sasldb. I know the option is (sasl_)log_level
> > (tested also only log_level) but with no success (also checked
> > sasl.h). I get no more sasl debugging information then the standard
> > ones.
>
> Don't expect too much from this log_level Option.

I'm expect some more error messages regarding my problem below, for
example why my authentication fails.

> > - My goal is to use the same sasldb file for the server which works as
> > master/client replicants. I disscused this issue at end of the last
> > year with Andreas. Now I did some testing around this but I got no
> > success (see posting below).
>
> Where is your Problem with the Hints below?
>
> > What do I wrong? Any hints are welcome.

I tested your hints with the option -u domain.tld but could not
successfully login to the cyrus imap server. Or should I change
someting in the imapd,conf when I use the option -u domain.tld?

Regards,

--
Martin Schweizer
schweizer.martin at gmail.com