/etc/sasldb export

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Wed Jun 6 09:39:58 EDT 2007

You should be able to run strings on it.

(e.g.) strings /etc/sasldb

There is no encryption in place, so you just need to gather the
plaintext usernames and passwords, and then INSERT them into mysql and
you're golden :)

Scott

--
"What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act?
That everything around you give you its utter attention