(no subject)

Tiron Adrian tiron_adrian at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 05:55:40 EST 2007

Hello,
First of all i hope i've sent this mail where it should be. I have had some problems understanding the website.

Anyway i have installed postfix 2.3.5 compiled with cyrus-sasl 2.1.21 and i want to it to perform authentication with the unix database of users, however it tries using the /etc/sasldb2 file  and i don't know why.
I'm running Fedora Core 4 and this is how my /usr/local/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf looks like.

 cat /usr/local/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf

pwcheck_method: saslauthd
mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN

Any ideas?
Sorry for my english,i'm not a native speaker.

Thanks,
Adrian

http://mail.yahoo.com