pop3d using wrong auth mechanism

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Nov 14 05:10:44 EST 2006

On Monday November 13, 2006 at 08:38:09 (AM) Ketema Harris wrote:

> Not exactly sure what you are saying.  Are you thinking because I
> built it with pqsql support it wants to load mysql as well?  Why
> would it do this if there is no directive to do so in the conf file?

I had a similar problem. I built the module with SQL support and then
decided not to use SQL. Big mistake. I keep getting error messages and
the darn thing would not run. I had to deinstall to and rebuild without
SQL support to get it working correctly.

IMHO, it is something the developers should correct.

--
Gerard