FreeBSD & Postfix & Cyrus SASL & Courier Authdaemond

Richard Secor rsecor at seqlogic.com
Mon Mar 6 14:00:15 EST 2006

Figured this out too.
Since I need pwcheck_method: in my config...
I should not have "--without-pwcheck" in my configure.
I removed that line and bam.... Cyrus SASL is now speaking with
Courier Authdamond.
Authdamond is authenticating me.
Now I just have to figure out why postfix won't open up access to
send mail out if I'm authenticated.

Thanks,
-Rich