sendmail error: AUTH=client, available mechanisms do not fulfill requirements

Arkadi Poliakevitch arkadi at invidi.com
Wed Jun 7 14:52:02 EDT 2006

I'm using sendmail as a client to authenticate to MS Exchange server, which
suppports

AUTH GSSAPI NTLM LOGIN

I compiled sasl-2.1.22 with --enable-login and --enable-ntlm

Then recompiled sendmail-8.13.6 with sasl2 support.

I use TLS for protecting plain text passwords.

This is the error I'm getting in my maillog:

AUTH=client, available mechanisms do not fulfill requirements

What might be wrong?

Thanks.

Arkadi.

- - - - - - - Appended by Invidi Technologies Corporation. - - - - - - -

DISCLAIMER:
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.