Is it possible for sasl to read subtrees of different nodes in ldap?

Jim John jimjohnlists at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 19:46:19 EDT 2006

My ldap is structured
 +Domain1
    -User1
    -User2
 +Domain2
    -User3
    -User4

 It seems to be working find if I search Domain1 as the base, but I can't search domain2. When I use emDomainName=Domain1, I can validate User1 and User2. When I use something generic such as emObjectClass=emDomain, I can't get any users to validate. I get a user not found in the logs. So I was wondering if Sasl can search nodes  and subtrees similar to other Ldap programs.