How do I combine the use of sasldb and pam?

Jim Bacon jim at nortx.com
Fri Dec 29 23:42:11 EST 2006

Why do you say it is easier to create the user accounts?  I am trying to
avoid creating a number of functional account names (i.e. sales, support,
etc.) and have mailboxes only, without using aliases and such to send those
to real people.

I am new to using PAM, how do you discriminate between full login and mail
only with PAM?

In any case, thank you for your reply.

Jim