List archives

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Aug 29 10:48:55 EDT 2006

On Tue Aug 29 15:27:59 2006, Bernard Leak wrote:
>                  I'd hoped to look over the mailing-list archives
> and current CVS source
> before this point, but I haven't been able to see the archives yet
> (something seems
> to be misconfigured - I've send a message to the Responsible
> Parties).

I usually use imap://cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/archive.cyrus-sasl - if you
have an IMAP client, that's usually the easiest for searching, etc.
If your IMAP client doesn't support ANONYMOUS SASL, you can login
with a username of "anonymous" and a password of your email address
(or whatever).

Your message is in there, so it, at least, is working fine.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at jabber.org
  - http://dave.cridland.net/