problems with cyrus sasl ldap pam authentication

Nikolay Nenchev nikolay.nenchev at rbb.bg
Wed Sep 28 01:47:06 EDT 2005

Thanks for the replies. I make it work.
In the end I put some line in imapd.conf file,to define ldap search and dn
and mech. And it start working.
Another overlook from my site was that I did not know that there is
setting in /etc/pam_ldap.conf in debian distribution. And setting that I
have put in  imapd.conf overrides them. So problem was that there was an
entry in pam_ldap.conf for dn: dc=rbb,dc=net, which was not correct in my
case.
But I didn't found in no documentation about such configuration file.
Thanks for the support again.

--
Regards,
Nikolay Nenchev