postfix dbmail and cyrus-sasl

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Fri Sep 9 05:39:42 EDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:16:49PM -0300, Alan Glait wrote:
> mechanisms: sasldb getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap and I dont see auxprop
> or somethig like mysql or sql ... and ...
> When it appear ... I have to change in the -a parameter in
> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/saslauthd.sh ... now  its -a pam ..  thats not  good
>
> im ok ? :-$

Do you have
/usr/local/lib/sasl2/libsql*
files?

if
pkg_info -Lx sasl | grep sql
not show this libs, it's reason for mail port-maintainer.

My be i'm wrang, but if this files presnt, you have auxprop mechanism and can use this from your applications over
auxprop:
in the config

--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 095 105 7247 F:+7 095 105 7246 E:DmitriyKirhlarov at oilspace.com
OILspace - The resource enriched - www.oilspace.com