Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

Edward Ashley ned at klesknet.com
Wed Aug 31 11:29:25 EDT 2005

Hi Igor,
Thanks for the response, I have run the first command you showed me and
get this returned:

ldapwhoami -Y DIGEST-MD5 -U user

SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
Please enter your password:
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database

I have added the extra settings you showed me, however I still seem to
get the same error. When I run the command:

sasldblistusers2

I get:

user at example.com: userPassword

I'm getting nothing in my syslog about saslauthd, however I will start
it in debug mode and get back to you.

Many thanks for your interest and help so far,
Ned