Moving Cyrus mailing lists to Topicbox

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 15 12:42:26 EDT 2020

Hi,

I'm working with Fastmail to transition the Cyrus mailing lists from
lists.andrew.cmu.edu over to cyrus.topicbox.com.

Our plan is to transition the active mailing lists as follows:

cyrus-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu -> announce at cyrus.topicbox.com
cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu -> devel at cyrus.topicbox.com
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu -> info at cyrus.topicbox.com
cyrus-sasl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu -> sasl at cyrus.topicbox.com

We have already copied over subscriber information and list archives to
Topicbox for these lists.  You should begin using Topicbox immediately.
If you have questions about using Topicbox, please see:

http://www.topicbox.com/helpspot

I will unsubscribe everyone from the lists.andrew.cmu.edu mailing lists
later today.

I will be deleting the following mailing lists which are no longer in use:

cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
cyrus-cvs at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
cyrus-project at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

Thanks!