expanding allowsetacl

Ricardo Signes rjbs at fastmailteam.com
Wed Jun 24 10:57:40 EDT 2020

Behold this commit:

commit da8305164877735ba29b078151c70455f1aa6eea
Author: Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm>
Date:   Wed Oct 30 14:13:38 2019 +1100

    imapd: allow disabling the SETACL command

I'm not sure what the intent here was, but I *assume* it was related to our plan to kill of the ability of users to set their own ACLs. If so, I think we need two small changes which I'd like to get out pretty soon.

 1. relax the restriction so the admin user can still use SETACL
 2. tighten the restriction so it also restricts DELETEACL

That's it! Then we'll move on to rolling that out and cleaning up users' existing ACLs. I have tentatively made a task for this <https://app.liquidplanner.com/space/14822/projects/show/58761531>.

Bron: I just want to make sure we're not stepping on work intended for something else!

--
Ricardo Signes (rjbs)
CTO, Fastmail