run-time dependencies

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:09:55 EDT 2020

The build-time dependencies are listed on the Compiling page under the "Developers only" heading: https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/developer/compiling.html#developers-only

Additionally, these dependencies are only required when building from git sources.  In our official release files (with filename like cyrus-imapd-[version].tar.gz), the files they are needed for are pre-built and included in the package, and therefore these dependencies are generally not needed.

You can safely assume that every other dependency is both build-time AND run-time. :)

Cheers,

ellie