Notes 29 July

Дилян Палаузов dilyan.palauzov at aegee.org
Tue Jul 30 09:01:10 EDT 2019

Hello Ellie,

your personal problems are mentioned for quite some time now.  I do not know the details, but I personally wish you to
recover soon permanently.  In any case, this thread is not about you.

The accent is about finding a way where contributions are considered in a timely manner.  Currently it is absolutely
unclear and unpredictable, whether submitted fixes, being clarifying the documentation, adding features or fixing bugs
will be consideted for intergration, so that other users can benefit from them.  Whatever conditions are fulfilled, it
is still unpredictable.  This uncertainty questions whether it makes sense to contribute upstream to make cyrus imap
better.

As an example, uploading a meeting with
ATTENDEE;CN="A, B":mailto:b.a at examle.orggenerates an email/iMIP invitation with: