Notes 29 July

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:28:07 EDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019, at 11:10 PM, Anatoli via Cyrus-devel wrote:
> There are a lot of issues with both 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 tags (some even have 2.5 tag), it's not clear which are scheduled to be closed for which release.

The tags for existing versions (i.e. 2.4, 2.5, 3.0, 3.1) indicate which versions are known (or suspected) to be affected by those issues, but they don't indicate any particular release schedule for fixes.

The 3.2 tag currently indicates stuff we definitely need to fix/implement on master before forking the 3.2 stable branch, but after this occurs the 3.2 tag will continue like the rest.

The main person working through the github issues tracker is myself, but I've been working reduced hours for medical reasons for quite a while so there's some weeds growing. Sorry about that!