Xapian searches of the body of an email

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Mon Jan 7 09:41:59 EST 2019

Sorry for asking again..

ctl_conversationsdb -z and -b (with -r I assume for all users) should be
run only on new user accounts or... periodically for any user account?.
Or does squatter maintain too the conversations database?.

Best regards,

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es